Your Personal Information
- Personal, Identifiable Information.
We store the personal information which you provide when you enquire or register for a course or newsletter. This information is required to process your course subscription and communicate with you.
We use this information:
• To deal with your enquiry or application and to provide you with appropriate services and these may include sending you further information.
• Your agreement to store this data is also confirmed when you accept our terms and conditions and register for a course
• Your personal information is solely held by FinanceXplained and is not distributed external or to any third-party organisations.
• Your feedback on the attendance of the course is held solely by FinanceXplained, as a means of monitoring our own performance, unless explicit permission is granted by you to use it in our promotional activities.
• For research and to help us plan and improve our services. We may contact you ourselves or ask outside research agencies to do so on our behalf.
- Non-Personal Information.
Through third party organizations, such as Google Analytics, when users come to our Site, we may track, collect and aggregate Non-Personal Information indicating, among other things, which pages of our Site were visited, the order in which they were visited, when they were visited, and which hyperlinks were "clicked."
Updating or Deleting Your Personal Identifiable Information
You can request information about your personal Identifiable Information or confirm that it remains correct and up-to-date. You may also contact us via Learn@FinanceXplained.com to ask to remove any stored information. We try to answer every email promptly but may not always be able to do so. Keep in mind, however, that there will be residual information that will remain within our databases, access logs and other records, which may or may not contain your Personally Identifiable Information. If you have any privacy-related questions, unresolved problems, or complaints you may contact us via Learn@FinanceXplained.com
We take security very seriously. All staff are made aware of the security procedures they must follow when handling personal information. Data is protected from unauthorised access and we are confident no one will be able to access your personal information unlawfully. Please note that internet email is never a totally secure way of communicating. By using it, you agree that you will send any information by email at your own risk.
Links to third-party sites
While we will take all reasonable precautions to make sure that other organisations we deal with have good security practices, we are not responsible for the privacy practices of those organizations whose websites may be linked to our service.
When booking a course with FinanceXplained, the registration page will ask you at the bottom of the page to accept our “Terms and Conditions”, these terms can found following this link